Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 weeks and still going

I didn't have a chance to measure today,but I'm down 6 more lbs for a total of 26lbs in 3 weeks.I'll take it!This week was rough.I was stressed about a couple things and I craved a few things I didn't need.I think because I was around a lot of food & I didn't have the right mindset.Well I broke down & had a hamburger.I tasted good but made me feel like crap.My stomach didn't like me after that.I guess if we were all perfect,then we wouldn't need to lose weight in the 1st place.I think I would've had a better week if it weren't for that.I did an all apple day after that to try to balance it out.I was supposed to eat 6 apples throughout the day but I only got in 5.
I quit taking my water pill before starting this diet.I read that people on then tended not to lose as much.I didn't take everyday anyway.I also quit taking my blood pressure med the 1st week.(I don't advise this without a Dr's approval)I forgot to take it a couple days and  was keeping track of my BP daily with a digital wrist cuff and a regular one.It hasn't been high at all.I average between 110/115 over 70/76.That's another great benefit of losing weight.Another 20lbs and I'll be down to where I haven't been since I was pregnant 22 yrs ago.Wow this is so cool.I've tried every diet out there and plenty of "promise" pills, but nothing ever really worked.500 calories/day isn't always easy by any means, but it's the quick and steady weight loss that keeps you going.I'm going to do the longer 40 some day protocol of this and see where it takes me......

No comments: