I started on HCG injections on Tuesday the 6th.You do an injection a day for 23 days(for the shorter one). The first 2 days you're supposed to eat as much as you can and eat everything.That's hard right?On day 3 you go on a vlcd(very low calorie diet 500 calories and specific foods).After 23 days of injections you stay on the vlcd for 3 more days, then start the maintenance part.I started on this Tuesday the 6th with my first injection and as of today I'm down 12lbs and about 7 inches.I can't believe it! I didn't even get into my exercise routine yet. It's like watching the biggest loser lol I plan on starting an exercise plan this week.
The first couple of days were rough.It's hard when your use to eating anything and everything.Eating really is a habit(often social).We live to eat most times instead of eating to live. I happened to do some work I only do a couple times a year and I was were I could smell all this fried food,hot dogs,funnel cakes and everything. It smelled good, but I wasn't hungry.I was so busy I almost didn't even eat all my allowed food.
I've had some rough days around all the people who eat everything and wouldn't understand what I'm doing. I made it,though.I didn't cheat even once(unless over smelling counts :D)The results make it even easier to stick to it.If you can get out of the "habit" you're on you way.Eating like this helps you detox all the toxins out of your system and even lose cravings for the "bad" foods we don't need.I can't wait to see where there all goes.I'll keep you posted.....
The first couple of days were rough.It's hard when your use to eating anything and everything.Eating really is a habit(often social).We live to eat most times instead of eating to live. I happened to do some work I only do a couple times a year and I was were I could smell all this fried food,hot dogs,funnel cakes and everything. It smelled good, but I wasn't hungry.I was so busy I almost didn't even eat all my allowed food.
I've had some rough days around all the people who eat everything and wouldn't understand what I'm doing. I made it,though.I didn't cheat even once(unless over smelling counts :D)The results make it even easier to stick to it.If you can get out of the "habit" you're on you way.Eating like this helps you detox all the toxins out of your system and even lose cravings for the "bad" foods we don't need.I can't wait to see where there all goes.I'll keep you posted.....
2 comments:
Wow. Way to go. Are you going to post pix so we can see your progress. Good luck and stay strong.
Thanks Shala.If I have to lol forgot to take the 1st ones.taking some tonight.
Post a Comment