As of today I'm down another 8lbs and 2 3/4 inches.That's a total of 20lbs and 10inches.Woohoo I'm doing it! It hasn't been easy the whole time, but not as hard as I thought. Eating healthy is good for you of course, but it becomes a habit after a while. I got really bad cravings one day and even planned out cheating. I just had to have a big juicy hamburger from some where. After thinking about how bad the meat is at fast food places and how much it would mess up my progress, I didn't do it. I did have a cookie :( It was way too sweet and didn't taste that great. I also felt yucky after eating it. I felt bad, but I didn't beat myself up over. I ate it and realized it wasn't what I wanted,then moved on.It didn't affect my weight loss.Not enough to make a big difference anyway. No one else understands what I'm doing. I tell them I'm trying to eat healthy(all organic) and they still offer me food. I have to smell all the pizza and other foods from the meal orders at work and I have to turn down social things because I can't put myself in that position. It seems like a lot, but it's not when I look at the whole picture....I will be healthier and happier for many years to come and that makes it all worth it.I still need to get on a regular exercise program and get some pics. I'll get that done.
So bring on the week 3.........


No comments:
Post a Comment