I've been busy and didn't get on here. Went to see family and stayed on my diet for the most part. I cheated a little here and there. I've lost 37lbs and about 27 inches. I'm happy even if it could've been a little more if I were more strict with myself. I have bad days sometimes.It's hard when I'm kind of doing it alone. I have to go in places and smell all the food,but just have an ice water lol I have support at home,but no one to actually do all of it with."such is life" It's a learning process and I know it will take some trial and error,which won't happen over night. I'm just feel good that I'm doing it.I can tell in my face and my clothes, but what really does it is that my feet and ankles don't swell anymore from having high blood pressure. That is so cool I fixed it myself and it's only going to get better.
I have another week or so then I have to go on the maintenance. We'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment