Monday, October 4, 2010

here I go again.........

I lost a total of about 48lbs (have to check the inches) in 6 weeks. I then did the maintenance part(not very well) and I can eat most anything within reason (& not in excess) and I stay within 2 or 3 lbs of where I ended.
I am now going to do a 2nd round. I'm going to try my best to follow it exactly (except for my b-day). I thought it was ok to give myself shots in the stomach, but I was told that they need to go in the butt muscle. They work better when given intramuscular. That means a longer needle, so we'll see how that goes. I think Aaron might have to help this time lol I'm anxious to get get started. I had such good results in a short time. My plan is to be at my goal weight by spring.(whatever that is) I figure I can do one more round before then. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I'm ready though. I feel better when I'm on all organic and eating light.
The fact that you KNOW you're going to lose the weight and in such a short time is motivation enough to do it. You actually know you're going to weight less at the end. I KNOW I'm going to be thin soon. This is so much easier and effective than a regular diet. Having a specific diet to follow it also takes most of the guess work out of it.
I'll be back in a week or so with the 1st results of my 2nd round.............

No comments: