Wednesday, June 22, 2011

back once again

So, here I am again to continue what I started. The 2nd round I tried last fall didn't work out too well. I was working too much and Aaron had to take care of family, so he couldn't help me with cooking. For lack of time and the convenience of it, I had to eat out more often then not. I had to give up on the diet, then turned to some bad habits again. I was still down about 35 of the 40 some lbs I lost, but hate that I let myself gain any at all. So far I'm down 10.5 lbs in the 1st week. I'm not smoking and I'm trying to get exercise in a couple times a week. I need to find a hobby to occupy my time. Aaron is out of the house still taking car of his Dad. I'm just working and coming home. I get bored and don't want to eat, so I got to bed. Smokey(my dog) used to be my walking partner, but he can't go as far as he used to. I'll have to start doing it on my own. I'll see how it goes and be back in a week............

No comments: